Friday, June 1, 2012

Kotobian Tadau Tagayo Do Kaamatan!

Homaiii!! It been a while since my last post on this blog of mine. 5months~ Oh that's all because of the lazy-ness of me and so the busy-ness that keep me away from u Mr.Bloggie. uhuu~~

So what has bring me back? Its all because of ur blog. Yes u! Reading through people's blog makes me miss to 'talk' randomly on my own page. Ngee~ n yea' after 5months never come back n have a visit to this blogging atmosphere, I realize there's a changes on this. Feel weird somehow, but still okla ba ada perubahan juga kan. :)

 As I go through my previous post, its all about resolutions. N im here proudly announce that I've achieve half of my resolutions. Jyeahhh congrats to me! :p Tho its not as good as what it should be but to achieve it is not easy. A strong WILL make it happened. So thanks to people around who always support me especially in achieving this resolutions, THANKS! *u know who u r* There'r still few resolutions need to achieve within this 6 months. Lets make it happen! Jia you!!

Hmmm as I go through my FB timeline, I just realize its almost 2years Im living with my 'single' life. How time flies.. I never knew I can go thru all this without him, but yea now its shows that I CAN! Its all happened with the help of family and besties beside. Yerp! Sisters who always support & encourage me when I am down n besties who always be there to lean their shoulder on and cheer me up. Thank you so much! My prayer will always be with all of us..

Ok enough with those emo thingy.. This is what we called growing process. Yerp Im still in the process of growing. Still long way to go before reach the comfort zone. There's one quote saying: If there's no ups and downs in your life, its mean u r dead. (as what shows in the QRS) So, enjoy the ups n downs while u still can. Never give up. Keep on trying. Keep on moving. Keep on praying. That's all what we need. All the best for everything!


Mmmkay. Its almost 1.30 in the morning. I should have my beauty sleep now *this isn't beauty anymore when u have to wake up for work while others still on holiday..haizz* So good night people!


KOTOBIAN TADAU TAGAYO DO KAAMATAN & SELAMAT HARI GAWAI TO ALL SABAHAN & SARAWAKIAN!







LotsOfLove


3 comments:

  1. Holla Cindy! Happy belated kaamatan! Bleh ka tu? Hehe

    I followed you with my old acc (Me as Germaine), but it no longer functioning, huhu.. Do follow me back at my new blog k.. I followed yours. And oh, I followed your twitter too! Do follow me back for a better connectivity knon. Hehe (Twitter: @germainetee89)
    Bleh remove da tu Me as Germaine tu.. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. lama tidak singgah sini,,how are u cindy?..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cin... mana ko menghilangs :P

    Happy Friday 2mr! And happy Merdeka hahaa.

    ReplyDelete